Our motto is “Better medicine better life”. Our quality control laboratory is equipped with highly sophisticated equipments to conform good laboratory practice guideline so as to guarantee consistent product quality.
An excellent team of professionals having excellent knowledge & concepts of quality systems and cGMP is working to ensure quality assurance at each stage right from receiving of starting materials to finished products to assure the highest international standards. We ensure systems, facilities & process validations, HVAC, clean room regulations, approval of raw, packaging & finished goods and proper documentation of technical quality parameters to serve best quality medicine for the nation.
The system of Quality Control in Concord Pharmaceuticals ensures that:
- The Pharmaceutical Products are designed and developed in a way that takes into account the requirements of Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
- Adequate arrangements are made for Manufacture, Supply and Use of correct starting and packaging materials
- Adequate Controls on starting materials, Intermediate products and Bulk Products. Calibrations and Validations are carried out.
- The Finished products are correctly processed and checked in accordance with established procedures.
- The Products are not released for sale or supplied before authorized persons have certified that each production batch has been produced and controlled in accordance with the requirements of the label claim and any other provisions relevant to Production, Control and Release of products.